Follow us on
* 1-2 Pages of Feedback
* PDF Delivery Prior to the end of Judging
Fly to Los Angeles, attend industry events, and have one-on-one meetings with Hollywood producers, managers, and entertainment attorneys.
The INROADS SCREENWRITING FELLOWSHIP competition was created to locate, expose and nurture up-and-coming screenwriters who have yet to receive their invitation to the mainstream industry.
It's not what you know, it's who you know, and we want you to meet the right people, right away.
* Paid Travel to LOS ANGELES ($1,000 Cash)
* Attend Scheduled Film/Screenwriting Event (TBD)
* Meet with Hollywood DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES and
* INKTIP Screenplay Listing Packages (all Honorees)
* Press and Exposure for all Finalists and Honorees (to our list of
24k industry professionals + outside media + our growing list of
reviewing managers and producers)
* Luarels will be awarded to: 100 FINALISTS,10 HONOREES ,1
FELLOW each season
* All entrants will receive an invitation to Filmmatic's annual
Sundance networking Event.
***Fly to Los Angeles, attend industry events, and have one-on-one meetings with Hollywood producers, managers, and entertainment attorneys.
People in the know that you can know now, not later...
Competition is open to all Screenplays & Pilots
Earlybird Deadline - December 31, 2018
Regular Deadline - January 31, 2019
Late Deadline - February 28, 2019
Extended Deadline - March 31, 2019
Results Post by May 15, 2019
Copyright Filmmatic.com 2018